Re: Mystery Quilt Block Pattern Instructions, BOM Instructions

BJ(Bartholene) Bevins

Hi Cindy, I’m sorry, I didn’t get any attachments on your email.  For the Mystery Block, I went ahead and winged it J and am at the point of putting it all together so I don’t really need those instructions.  I do need the ones for the BOM though, Debbie Cole sent me one but it’s for a block called, Marie Bostwick Apart at the Seams, which one should I be making for BOM?  Thank You!

From: Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io [mailto:Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cindy Miller
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:10 PM
To: Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [NightOwlsAQG] Mystery Quilt Block Pattern Instructions, BOM Instructions

BJ – I am attaching both the Mystery Quilt block for this month, and the BOM (disappearing 9 patch).  Again, if you need any assistance, call me.

Cindy Miller

623-225-9555

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Date: 10/27/2019 1:30:31 PM

Hi, I’m getting ready to put together my N.O. 2019-2020 Mystery Quilt Block.  I picked up the Foundation Paper Piece Papers but neglected to get the instructions, if there weren’t any instructions on sizes to cut, I can hopefully figure it out lol but wanted to ask just in case J  Please can someone send them to me along with the BOM for the next meeting?   Thank You, Bj.

<Nov 2018 - Apart at the Seams1.JPG>

<Nov-Dec 1018 - Marie Bostwick Apart at the Seams2.jpg>

Attachments:

Join Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.