Re: Mystery Quilt Block Pattern Instructions, BOM Instructions

BJ(Bartholene) Bevins

Hi Cindy, I’m sorry, I didn’t get any attachments on your email.  For the Mystery Block, I went ahead and winged it J and am at the point of putting it all together so I don’t really need those instructions.  I do need the ones for the BOM though, Debbie Cole sent me one but it’s for a block called, Marie Bostwick Apart at the Seams, which one should I be making for BOM?  Thank You!

From: Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io [mailto:Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cindy Miller
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:10 PM
To: Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [NightOwlsAQG] Mystery Quilt Block Pattern Instructions, BOM Instructions

BJ – I am attaching both the Mystery Quilt block for this month, and the BOM (disappearing 9 patch).  Again, if you need any assistance, call me.

Cindy Miller

623-225-9555

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:01 PM
To: Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NightOwlsAQG] Mystery Quilt Block Pattern Instructions, BOM Instructions

BJ, there are directions for the mystery quilt block this month. I will send them to you. If you need help, call me. 

Cindy Miller

623-225-9555

On Oct 27, 2019, at 2:29 PM, Debbie Cole <louiesmom51@...> wrote:

BJ, I can help you, and anyone else that needs it,  with the BOM for the meeting.  See attached. 

Gina or Cindy (the Miller girls) are the only ones that can help with the Mystery Block.  Cindy is at msclm@...; and Gina is at g_m_miller@....

Debbie

-------Original Message-------

Date: 10/27/2019 1:30:31 PM

Subject: [NightOwlsAQG] Mystery Quilt Block Pattern Instructions, BOM Instructions

Hi, I’m getting ready to put together my N.O. 2019-2020 Mystery Quilt Block.  I picked up the Foundation Paper Piece Papers but neglected to get the instructions, if there weren’t any instructions on sizes to cut, I can hopefully figure it out lol but wanted to ask just in case J  Please can someone send them to me along with the BOM for the next meeting?   Thank You, Bj.

<Nov 2018 - Apart at the Seams1.JPG>

<Nov-Dec 1018 - Marie Bostwick Apart at the Seams2.jpg>

Attachments:

Join Night-Owls@NightOwlsAQG.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.